• To extend the knowledge of robotic assisted partial nephrectomy (RAPN) providing indications and limits of the technique
• To optimize perioperative, functional and oncological outcomes after RAPN
• To present RAPN live surgeries using different surgical approaches and different resection techniques for the conservative treatment of renal tumors
• To provide the current evidences of a possible advantage of robotic assisted radical nephrectomy (RARN) to treat locally advanced renal tumors
• To present RARN live surgeries in different clinical settings
• To present the latest results of the major Italian studies on kidney cancer and RAPN (SIB3 Study, RECORd2, CLOCK1 and CLOCK 2)
PER I PRIMI 30 ISCRITTI LA PARTECIPAZIONE AL CONGRESSO E' GRATUITA.
ACCESSO LIBERO A STUDENTI / SPECIALIZZANDI