SALA DEI COMUNI
Lodi is served by three airports: Milan Malpensa, Milan Linate and Bergamo Orio al Serio
• From Milano Malpensa you can easily reach Milano Central Station with a shuttle www.malpensashuttle.it/ at the cost of € 10,00 in about 50 minutes or with a train www.malpensaexpress.it at the cost of € 10,00 in about 50 minutes.
• From Milano Linate you can easily reach Milano Central Station in about 25 minutes with a shuttle www.malpensashuttle.it/ at the cost of € 5,00 (http://www.atm.it/en/AltriServizi/Trasporto/Pages/airbus.aspx)
• From Milano Central station every 25 minutes you can catch a train that reach Lodi in about 27 minutes at the cost from € 4,00 to € 10,00.
• From Bergamo Orio al Serio you can easily reach Bergamo Central Station in about 15 minutes with a shuttle (http://www.atb.bergamo.it/ENG/homepage.aspx) at the cost of € 5,00 than with a train you can reach Lodi in about 60 minutes at the cost of € 7,30
• Taxicabs are available at an estimated cost of €100 / €150 to or from each Airports or you can easily rent a car.